Friday, August 23, 2013

FOOD CRACK & A Beach Trip!



Rockefeller's Oyster Bar in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Today, Mason and I are on our way to my friend Paul's beach house in South Carolina to get away from the normal day to day and relax on some warm sand. Jealous yet? We've only been once before, but we stumbled upon this sea shack shanty of a restaurant called Rockefeller's. The restaurant is comprised of mostly an oblong bar with some tables on the sides.
What is absolutely great about this place is their HAPPY HOUR! And if you know me, I love hitting up a happy hour ;-)

The one thing I love more than a happy hour is OYSTERS! I love them raw, steamed or fried. This place presents oysters in their best form, simple. For .45 cents per oyster you can eat to your heart's content! They don't fancy it up, put a bunch of other ingredients on it, they just serve extremely fresh oysters. I love them so much that I'm blogging about them! Complimenting their oysters is the cheap beer you can order, bottle or tap starting at $2.25, that's right $2.25. My New York City people lift your jaws off of the floor now and get down here!

If you love seafood and in particular oysters, check this place out! FOOD CRACK! CHEERS!

http://www.rockefellersrawbar.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment